I am so excited to share with you the last episode of moChats! Don’t worry, I will still be having inspiring conversations with amazing women. I am just doing a little rebranding and working on a new podcast with a new name. More to come on that later!
In the meantime, this final episode is pure epic with the amazing Kali Fields Williams @earthyexecutive!
Kali has been a perpetual nomad. Always living life with adventure and curiosity. Kali has traveled abroad to more countries than she can count. Her zest for traveling began in college where she took the unconventional route to leave college and begin her traveling adventures.
Kali learned a new language. Tasted new foods. Immersed herself in a new culture. And set her life on seeking and experiencing the world.
Kali did go back to finish her college degree and is currently a Mindset Coach @earthyexecutive helping others set their own goals to figure out their own fulfillment and live life on their terms.
Kali, her husband, Paul, and four daughter daughters (who are pretty amazing in their own right) are gearing up for a new adventure. They are moving to Panama and sharing their love of traveling with their children, appreciating different cultures, and adapting to new surroundings.
Here are some takeaways from our chat:
- Life is about taking chances and taking risks to fully experience life.
- Be a seeker. There is so much to read, see, eat and learn about.
- Step out of your comfort zone and learn about a world that is bigger than you can imagine.
- It’s okay to want more in life.
- Listen to the whispers. They will never steer you wrong.
- It’s okay to be different. Different allows you to stand out from crowd. Patents it’s okay if your kids are different. It will serve them well.
- Traveling opens up your world in more ways than you can imagine.
- Respecting other cultures allows to understand how other people see the
- Be open to experiencing other people as they are.
- Trust your intuition. Even when you don’t have it all figured out or have the answers. Your intuition will guide you.
- Have compassion for yourself as you navigate the journey. The lesson will reveal itself.